Personal Training Benefits
Lower your blood pressure
Increase your fitness, strength, and agility
Be more accountable
Your Online Training Package Includes:
Online Exercise Coaching
Personalised 1-on-1 training and coaching with you and your Personal Trainer.
Weekly Exercise Programme
Personalised and tailored exercise programme to your needs and goals.
Ongoing Nutritional Guidance
Nutrition advice and meal planning to help you on your path to a healthy lifestyle.
Gradual, Bite-sized Goal Setting
Easy-to-follow and manageable goal-setting to get you to your desired outcomes.
All this and more for just
*Fee will be $49 in advance for the first week and $49 weekly. Minimum term 13 weeks.
NEW! Meal Plan Option
BY POPULAR DEMAND
It soon became clear that there are many people who desperately want to lose weight, gain strength, or simply want to eat as healthily as can be. Yet some struggle to find a guideline to do just that OR, would really prefer their eating plan personalised. After all, we are ALL individuals with a wide variety of lifestyle demands.
Does this sound like YOU?
It certainly makes good sense to have your very own plan. We can organise this in FIVE simple steps;
(1) Complete our Online Lifestyle Questionnaire
(2) Chloé will call you as a follow-up and further analyse your current diet and activity level, discuss current lifestyle and personal goals
(3) Pay for the consultations – $129 in total
(4) You will receive your personalised meal plan and nutritional guide within 7 days
(5) Once you have had a week to filter the eating plan into your lifestyle you will receive a follow-up call for feedback on how your plan is going
INTERESTED IN GETTING YOUR PERSONALISED MEAL PLAN?
Meet your Trainer
- Level 4 Certified Personal Trainer
- Certificate in Behaviour Change Coaching
- Certified in;
- Nutrition & Weight Management
- Nutrition for Sport and Exercise
- Pre and Post Natal Nutrition
- Nutrition for Older Adults
- Childhood Nutrition and Obesity Prevention
- Black belt in Tae Kwon Do
- Brown belt in Karate
- Trained Dancer
I help everyday busy people to not only become fitter and stronger, but to absolutely thrive in all aspects of life! Beyond helping you to look the best you ever have; it is my goal to help you feel the best you ever have.
I’m passionate about finding balance in life. I don’t believe in restrictive diets and stressful exercise regimes, but instead, implementing simple and sustainable changes that will guide you towards becoming your healthiest and most confident self.
Some of my career highlights include:
- Manager of a fitness centre in upstate New York
- Manager, Club Physical Coast, Auckland
- Personal Trainer and Wellness Consultant (multiple gyms around the world)
- Online Fitness Instructor
- Two years working at Ski Resorts in Canada
- Nannying in Paris and London
Let me help you realize what you are capable of. No matter how busy you are, no matter what equipment you have, whether you are an absolute beginner or a regular gym go-er, we can work together to create an achievable plan for you.
“Chloé helped me to lose 18kg in one year! She gave me a workout routine that was varied and one that I was easily able to adapt to (being a complete beginner in the gym, I was nervous).
I trained three times per week, twice with Chloé – mainly with weights and functional equipment and on the third day she gave me a cardio or HIIT based workout to do on my own. Her workouts were fun and I didn’t feel forced, she took everything at my own pace and made me feel comfortable.
She guided me with simple ways that I could eat healthier and maximise my nutrition to support my new training regime. She provided me with a meal guide that gave me so many different choices for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. I was surprised that she didn’t suggest banning any foods and nothing was ‘off limits’. Instead she helped me to create a sustainable and healthy way of eating for the long term.
The most exciting thing was that I could see new results appearing every week – that motivated me even more. Chloé also suggested that I should take before photos every other month. It was so fun to see the changes!”
– Louise (25), Sweden