Our licensed trainers will help you achieve your goals
Personal Training Benefits
Personal goal assessment by licensed trainers
Expert advice and training supervision
Safest, fastest, most effective way to reach your goals
Nutrition plan based on personal training goals
Meet our Personal Trainers
Reception service, Te Atatu
I help everyday busy people to not only become fitter and stronger, but to absolutely thrive in all aspects of life! Beyond helping you to look the best you ever have; it is my goal to help you feel the best you ever have.
I’m passionate about finding balance in life. I don’t believe in restrictive diets and stressful exercise regimes, but instead, implementing simple and sustainable changes that will guide you towards becoming your healthiest and most confident self.
- Level 4 Certified Personal Trainer
- Certificate in Behaviour Change Coaching
- Certified in;
- Nutrition & Weight Management
- Nutrition for Sport and Exercise
- Pre and Post Natal Nutrition
- Nutrition for Older Adults
- Childhood Nutrition and Obesity Prevention
- Black belt in Tae Kwon Do
- Brown belt in Karate
- Trained Dancer
Licensed Personal Trainer, Te Atatu
Why my clients get results? Experienced trainer producing results, I make your goals, my goals.
My specialities are:
Strength & Conditioning
Sport Specific Training
Fitness/Group & Individual
Hobbies & Interests:
Personal Trainer, Te Atatu
As a mum I understand the struggles to get into or back into fitness. It’s through my own journey of using exercise to enhance my health and well-being (not only physically, but mentally) that I discovered my passion to want to inspire others to do the same!
Since then I have studied to be a qualified Personal Trainer with Open Polytechnic as well completing certificates in Pelvic Floor Essentials and Post and Prenatal for Fitness Professionals.
I believe that exercise is for everyone, no matter what your level of fitness is or what your why is.
Lets work together to become the “best you”!
Personal Trainer, Birkenhead
Hi, my name is Markus but everyone knows me as Mak. I am passionate about transformation whether that be physically or mentally, I am more passionate with making people fall in love with the process, understanding who they become through the journey of getting to the end goal is much more crucial than the end result for me.I would love to guide you through your journey, under one condition. You come to me for transformation and not information, otherwise if it’s information you’re looking for. Save your energy and time and find another coach. Aroha nui, Mak
Licensed Personal Trainer, Birkenhead
- CrossFit Trainer L1 (CrossFit Inc., 2014)
- CrossFit Weightlifting Trainer (CrossFit Inc., 2016)
- Self-Myofascial Release Therapy (TPT, 2013)
- Certificate in Personal Training (AUT, 2005)
- Thump Boxing Master Trainer (Thump Training Systems, 2007)
- TRX Suspension Training (PT Academy, 2012)
- Sport Performance Nutrition (AUT, 2005)
- Exercise Programming for Women (AUT, 2005)
- Certificate in Muscle Balance Analysis (MBA Pain Relief Seminars, 2006)
- BSc Sport and Exercise Science & BSc Psychology (University of Auckland, 2000)
- Precision Nutrition Certified Coach (Precision Nutrition, 2015)
20 years experience in coaching and training
Licensed Personal Trainer, Birkenhead
“I love to help anyone who wants to make progress” says Alex. “…whether its rehab, functional fitness, sports specific or weight loss. I like to get people to where they feel good about themselves”.
Alex is an accomplished sportsman having competed in the Hawaiian Ironman, received a tenth place in the World Championship, he has four Australian national titles and one age-group Olympic distance title.
1996 Network Fitness Leader
1996 Australian Diploma of Professional Counsellors
1996 -1997 Numerous Fitness Conventions in NZ and Australia
1996 Network Fitness , Personal Training Workshop .
1998 AIT Personal Trainer certificate
2006 Muscle Balance Analysis Seminar
Licensed Personal Trainer, Coast
After almost 40 years in the health and fitness industry I still love teaching classes and working with people realising their potential to live the best life they can live. I have taught most types of classes from Pilates to HIIT, and anything in between. Life is not a dress rehearsal. Stay fit and live it well.
I am a Qualified Personal Trainer, group fitness instructor, nutrition coach and massage therapist. Still always learning forever open to new ideas.
In my free time. I love spending time with my family and friends. I love a good book and enjoy traveling. I enjoy being creative and listening to podcasts or music. I’m never bored
Personal Trainer, Coast
I started my fitness career out as a Membership Consultant at Les Mills in the city helping others get started on their health & fitness goals.
I’ve got a personal training qualification and have also managed various gyms over the years.
My own personal fitness goals led me to competing in multiple bikini bodybuilding shows and gaining first hand experience into what it takes to be committed & dedicated to one’s goals, will likely be doing a few more soon.
I’m also studying nutrition over the coming months to further my own knowledge and become an accredited nutritionist.
I truly love helping people achieve their goals, however big or small they may be and look forward to helping you at Club Physical Coast.
Licensed Personal Trainer, Coast
- Qualified Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer (Level 3 & 4)
- Certified Boxing; Spinning and MetaPower Small Group Trainer
- Experience in HIIT, Circuit style & Strength training
- Netball and Touch Rugby Sports Coaching
- Awarded Small Group Trainer of the Year at the YMCA in 2019
- Achieved Top 5 Finalist Stage of the NZ Exercise Industry Awards in 2019
- social tennis & road running
- nature bush walks
- canvas oil painting
I am a Personal Trainer and Small Group Trainer who has been in the health and fitness industry for 5 years now. I consider my role to be a culmination of being a coach, counsellor, caregiver and cheerleader to each of my clients. I find that having such a responsibility is an honour and a privilege, not to mention extremely rewarding. When you train with me you will learn new skills, push your body beyond its limits and achieve your goals effectively and efficiently. My main aim is to make exercising fun and enjoyable so that my clients look forward to training with me each time they come into the gym.
I also thoroughly enjoy facilitating interactive games-based, team-building group training sessions that get people smiling and laughing, all whilst creating a memorable experience. I look forward to meeting every member here at Club Physical Coast and helping each of you feel confident and comfortable in the body you’re in. I will endeavour to contribute to creating a warm and welcoming environment in the gym, by bringing my special flavour of energy and enthusiasm to every encounter I have with each member.
My passion for weight training started when I first attended an outdoor boot camp workout where I fell in love with the concept of moving with purpose. Each movement was so practical and proved to be transferable into my everyday living. I found myself inadvertently encouraging others without taking a second thought to take on the role of being the group cheerleader. Hence the reason why I’m a huge fan of the social aspect of this ever-evolving and the booming industry of health and fitness. I hope to help you both look and feel better in body and mind.
Licensed Personal Trainer/Owner, Kaitaia
- Level 5 Certificate in Personal Training from Auckland University of Technology
- Level 5 Certificate in Fitness Instruction from Auckland University of Technology
- Occupational Health and Safety Management certified
- First Aid certified
- Former NZ/Oceania BenchPress record holder and holder of multiple national titles
- Specializing in fat loss, strength and conditioning