IT’S YOUR TIME – TRY FIVE DAYS, JUST $20*
AN IMPORTANT COVID-19 ANNOUNCEMENT:
As the government has announced level 2 from Monday 31st August, all locations will open at normal hours. Thanks in advance for playing your part with these important guidelines;
Level 2 Precautions around the Club:
- If you have compromised immunity or feeling unwell, you are asked to stay at home.
- Please bring your membership card – this is essential and important for our contact tracing.
- There is a Government QR Code on the Front desk to scan.
- Please remember NO TOWEL, NO WORKOUT – Please carry your towel with you in all areas of the gym and lay on machines to using them.
- Please wipe down equipment after use with the Hygiene stations and spray and wipe stations around the club.
- Upon entry, please head to the bathroom to wash your hands.
- Please respect government guidelines in regard to social distancing in the facility.
- Group X class sizes have been changed in accordance with government guidelines (2m distancing marks in studios, and spacing of Xride bikes).
- Spa and Saunas are closed until further notice.
- Drinking fountains are out of action until further notice – due to being a high use area and to prevent lines/groupings.
- We encourage you to shower and change at home where possible – to minimize high usage areas.
- The facility has undergone a deep clean of all surfaces and equipment since closing.
- Staff will follow a cleaning schedule to cover the entire gym every day.
- Please wipe down your equipment after use with the wipes provided.
- Please ensure Kids’ hands are washed with soap and water and are toileted prior to entering Kids Club or Martial Arts.
Memberships: All Memberships will end suspension and become ACTIVE on Monday 31st August.
MORE UPDATES SEE FACEBOOK